“Ho-mer!” she cried. “Pig’s out! Lurvy! Pig’s out! Homer! Lurvy! Pig’s out. He’s down there under that apple tree.”
Charlotte’s Web – E.B. White
2. If you stretch out your left arm as far as possible, what are you touching?
My printer and/or a speaker.
3. What’s the last program you watched on TV?
The last 10 minutes of Everyday Italian, she’s a little bit weird.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
4:15. It’s 3:58.
5. Aside from the computer, what can you hear right now?
Nothing, it’s eerie. This place is too quiet.
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
Does the inside of the garage count? I took a box in from the Explorer. It wasn’t that heavy, no getting mad at me!
7. What are you wearing?
Maternity dark wash jeans and a light blue maternity long-sleeved button-up shirt.
8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
Dreams being pregnant are very vivid. And strange. I can’t remember specifics though. Something about killing black widow spiders.
9. When was the last time you laughed?
Bryan made me laugh when he sent me a copy of an e-mail he sent to our Credit Union.
“Your online system still does not list a due date for payments on Visa Card Accounts. I also attempted to make a transfer for payment this morning (01/12/06) and it said that the transfer was unsuccessful and to try again later. I really dislike your new computer system. It took me through the security question etc. set-up again as well, even though it was already set up previously. It would be prudent to have new software tested prior to switching over to it. I hope you got your money’s worth out of it. I would ask for a refund.”
10. What’s on the walls in the room you’re in right now?
Nothing, I haven’t hung anything up yet.
11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
I saw two mountain goats in the middle of the road on the drive to Utah.
12. What do you think about this meme?
It’s better than some I’ve seen.
13. What’s the last film you saw?
In the cinema: Open Season. Rented on DVD: Akeelah and the Bee. From collection: Toy Story.
14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
Buy my freakin Utah house so we wouldn’t have to keep paying the mortgage on it as well as the one here. Buy new cars, pay for my family to visit me from Scotland, build an extension with 2-3 more rooms on it. Lots of stuff. Probably donate a lot too.
15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don’t know.
I wanted to learn ballet as a child and never told anyone.
16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt, what would it be?
I’d have all DVDs be region-free. I dunno, that’s a hard one.
17. Do you like dancing?
Yes, I love to dance. Pregnancy is not too conducive to dancing for more than a few minutes though.
18. George Bush?
He seems like a nice guy. I don’t have the right to vote as a permanent resident, so I have no political sway towards him. I think those who complain about him would eventually be complaining about whoever else it was in office anyway. The grass is always greener. I’ve always said vote for the better looking candidate, you have to put up with his face for at least 4 years. Thank goodness it wasn’t the horse-face guy John Kerry, he’s gastly.
19. What do you want your children’s names to be, girl/boy?
Specifically, I can’t make my mind up.
I’m not into names that sound made up or ones that should be last names. I’m pretty much a traditionalist, but dislike girl names that are TOO girly, or are only good for girls ages 0-6 years old. I don’t understand people that name their babies after far out stuff like ESPN, etc. What’s wrong with you people?!
20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I already do, fool.
21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
Apart from, “Well done, thou good and faithful servant”, “here’s all the answers to everything you ever wondered about.”
22. Who should do this meme?
Anyone who wants to. Participation opitional.