Okay, so it’s late; but I’ve been gone all day.
1. Finding $10 in your winter coat you forgot you had.
2. Colouring with crayons. Alone.
3. Realising the full potential of a set of headphones and the volume control.
4. A box of Krusteaz Lemon Bars…oh sweet heaven, I love these things. They need to start selling them in Scotland! If you don’t like lemon bars, you don’t love the baby Jesus!
5. Discovering your laundry hamper does have a bottom to it. The others probably do too…
6. Buying super-sweet toys.
7. Walking into an optometrist’s office with +7.5 and +6.5 lenses and walking out with +4.5 and +5.0. It’s a medical miracle ladies and gentlemen! There’s no reason for it, and the only thing I can think of is having Cameron may have caused it. At this rate, if I have two more, I could be 20/20 in say, 6 years. Bonza!
8. Watching a beatbox championship on youtube.
9. Listening to a child’s hearty laugh.
10. Finishing a bloody list.
11. Getting a package in the mail.
12. Saving money because people like your accent. The most I’ve ever saved? Over $300. Don’t hate.
13. Me time. Any kind of me time.