1. Why is it when you’re trying to be quiet and creep through a room so as not to awake the occupant, your toes crack like bottle rockets?
2. Am I alone in thinking this, or is it weird that my new Mennonite neighbours across the street are lying sunbathing wearing bikinis and their hats?
3. Why do I get in lulls when it comes to blogging?
4. I need to go to bed earlier instead of sorting my iTunes music into playlists. I invariably end up listening to the Bobby Brown Ghostbusters theme tune, and have no shame admitting it either.
5. Six nights and counting until we need to pack for a trip out-of-state. I hate packing. I hate coming back to a disorganised house, but I know it’s going to happen too. Can I pay someone to do it and pick up after us?
6. Why do I have 11 posts in my drafts? I need to grow some cachungas and post them.
7. I’ve had a Netflix film for 2.5 weeks, what’s wrong with me?
8. How can someone who worked for an in-bound call centre (and loved it) occasionally get phone phobia?
9. Is it wrong to name your descrete Mummy Tummy pooch? We’ve become friends. His name is Juan and he loves mint Oreo double stuft by the row. I think it’s time for the treadmill again.
10. Slip n’ slides are so liberating. What is it about deliberately falling on your backside that brings so much unadulterated joy? I jumped into the boys’ two-sided pool yesterday, skidded and biffed it too. Felt great.
11. Why is ripping your nappy/diaper off (with a gift) first thing so appealing?
12. Why do I never get around to reading my Bloglines feedreader these days?
13. What kind of recycling plant doesn’t accept glass? Mine. Seems strange to me.
14. Why can’t I just finish the book I’m reading?