1. Wonder Woman. With those thighs of steel, the shiny shorts and the spangly headband, I couldn’t help but adore this woman from an early age.
2. A Vet. But come on, what wean doesn’t want to be a vet?
3. A Blue Peter Presenter. Probably only the Brits’ll get this. I really did though.
4. A Zoo Keeper. With my very own zoo, thank you very much.
5. A Policewoman. I was 1″ too short in Scotland, and they require perfect eyesight, the bams. I’d never entertain the thought here…
6. The Littlest Hobo. Oh, to be a wolf-looking dog wandering aimlessly, and have perfect strangers take you in, only to rip out their hearts and move on.
7. An Artist in Paris. I don’t know why the locale mattered, but it did. I eventually went to Caen, France when I was 15 and sat and drew a picture when I was there. I think it was close enough for me.
8. Cabin Crew/Trolley Dolly. I only wanted to do this because a friend did. The thought didn’t last long.
9. Dog Trainer. I’ve never even owned a dog. Ever.
10. A Background Dancer. Fine, I still want to. Don’t hate, and stop laughing.
11. A Ventriloquist. Something about sticking my hand up the backside of a puppet was oddly appealing.
12. A Stand-Up Comedian. I’ve always been funnier out of the blog. Of course, this is my opinion.
13. A Guest on the Muppet Show. Big fan. Huge fan. Although in saying that, the Swedish Chef and that specy bloke, Beaker, freaked me out though.
What were some things on your list?