1. I really, really hope my Gran makes it.
2. Did I really give up soda (at least, indefinitely)? I could be doing with a Ruby Red Squirt right now and there’s four out in the garage. In saying that though, I’ve lost 6 pounds and an inch off both my waist and hips. I shouldn’t complain too much. Still, I need sugar and quite frankly an orange isn’t cutting it.
3. I think I’ll post the Meme I was tagged with on Sunday.
4. I can’t believe I bought a pair of Spanx–even if they were on sale for $12.50 (usually $25-30). I tried them on. Holy crap, they could fit Cameron! I lost all feeling in my legs, but they work. They need to make swimsuits next, I wrote and told them that too.
4. Why did I wait so long to switch over to WordPress? It’s been five glorious weeks. The only complaint I have is formatting sometimes gets messed up and it can’t be remedied, regardless of what HTML code I use. I get ticked off when it squeezes all my pics together and I want spaces in-between them.
5. I need to work on my what-I-am-packing-to-Scotland? list more. I am deathly afraid of forgetting or not taking something I’ll later regret. Any suggestions are very much welcomed.
6. I do not want to be ‘that family’ on the plane with the crying, moaning kids and people huffing, chuffing, spitting and throwing stuff at me. Then again, being usually mild-mannered and unprovoke-able, they might hear it from me if they do.
7. I seriously need to get a grip on the laundry. I haven’t seen two empty tall baskets in about a year. I go through stages of wash-everything-in-sight to loathing it with a passion. There is no happy medium.
8. I really love my hair now. Ian does too, he sporadically tells me I have pretty hair. That’s the sweetest, bestest feeling in the world.
9. I think if I had another boy, I might implode. Then again, if I had a girl I would have to make time to do her hair. Ian’s lucky if he gets his brushed… [disclaimer: that was not an admission of pregnancy or an attempt to elude to thereof. I am also not in the process of getting to that point either. Yet.]
10. I’d like to buy another camera and I can’t make my mind up. Give me more than four choices and I malfunction. All I know right now is: I’d like a Canon with DIGIC III technology and about 8 megapixels. I need to hurry up, I’d like it BEFORE we go on our trip.
11. I am so so grateful the passports for my boys arrived today. Shame one of them is mistyped. It’s not imperative, but it has Cameron born in a different state. We leave in 3 weeks and 5 days. No rush now.
12. I love tax refunds. Some of it’ll pay off the riding lawn tractor we had to buy. (We have ½ an acre, and that’s tiny for Montana.)
13. I’ll have to think of more ways to over-expand my Internet empire and exploit my username database. I now have accounts with: eBay, facebook, twitter, (a dormant) mySpace, for commenting purposes: a blogspot account, youtube, iVillage, iTunes, WebMD, mymonthlycycles, foodnetwork, allrecipes, recipezaar, cre8buzz, Bebo, Yahoo! Answers, babycenter.com, BlogCatalog, NaBloPoMo, site meter, ex-pat blogs, delta.com, utterz, and a gazillion online shopping resources and many more I’m probably forgetting about right now.
And with that my friends, I am off now to a Dental Hygienist to have my gums severely violated.