Ella at Momisodes via Sandy challenged Ian and Cameron to do a Meme. I mentioned it and they want to do it dictation style. As ever, I have to do the grunt work and they get the credit.
1. My initials are CDW, Mum swears it has nothing to do with the software purchasing site. I beg to differ. She also thinks it’s funny to call me Cameroon. I’ll get my own back, right after I destroy all the naked pics she’s taken of me.
2. I’m romantic and love to take bubble baths with that special someone. Unfortunately, it’s usually my brother.
3. I might just be 11.5 months ladies, but don’t let that put you off, I’ve had a 12-18 months inseam for the past 2 months.
4. Unlike my brother, I’m not a picky eater. Put it in front of me and I’ll eat it.
Except cereal, I hate the bloody stuff.
5. I like to take long walks in the countryside. Who am I kidding? Mum walks, I chill.
6. My vocab is growing. Apart from “Mama and Dada”, I can say “aww dun”, “Ian”, “Baah”[th], and I’ve been caught saying “yes” a few times. Mum asked me the other day if I was thirsty and I said, “yes”. She collapsed.
7. I can toot-toot on demand. If you notice I do it and raise your eyebrows at me or say “whatwizat?” I’ll laugh and push a few more out. Yes I know, I’m quite the charmer.
8. I might still live with my parents, but I have my own crib. And, I set my own hours.
This is me having a Sunday nap in Mum’s bed. She loves me best.
Ian fell asleep, so his will be done soon. What a lightweight.
This entry was posted in Family
and tagged Meme
, The Boys
. Bookmark the permalink