I really enjoy this piece of quality programming and thought I’d give James Lipton’s questions a go myself.
1. What is your favorite word? Hard to say. Spindrift. Content. Ginormous. (Clearance is also a fave.)
2. What is your least favorite word? Probe.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Music.
4. What turns you off? Insincerity, falseness, egocentrism.
5. What is your favorite curse word? Bloody.
6. What sound or noise do you love? Rain bouncing on the street during a thunderstorm/a baby’s hearty laugh.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Whining/heated arguments.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Too many. Backup dancer/Makeup artist/Hair stylist/Teacher/Zoo keeper.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Mortician.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I’m proud of you! Your mansion is between Mike Rowe’s and Bear Grylls’, and across from Simon Cowell (Craig Ferguson, Robert Irvine, Stacey London and Gordon Ramsay would be awesome too).